All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally! A simplified approach to English grammar written especially for Spanish speakers who have prior kwledge of either English or Spanish grammar. This book covers basic punctuation and capitalization in English, the verbs to be and to have, contractions, and much more. It also includes a dictionary with all words used in the books and more than 1,000 exercises with answers.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Weal ensena ingles como segundo idioma (ESL) principalmente a adultos hispanohablantes en Redwood City, CA. Antes de esto, fue redactora de Apple Computer y otras empresas de alta tecnologia. Escribio Paso a Paso porque cuando estaba aprendiendo espanol (que en realidad sigue haciendolo) penso que era injusto que ella pudiera elegir entre cientos de libros que explicaban en ingles la gramatica del espanol y que, por el contrario, sus alumnos tuvieran acceso a muy pocos libros que explicaran en espanol la gramatica del ingles. A Elizabeth le encanta recibir noticias de la gente que usa su libro, asi que no dudes en enviarle un correo electronico (firstname.lastname@example.org). Sus pasiones son su familia, sus alumnos, sus amigos, su jardin nuevo, leer, andar en bicicleta y cocinar para la gente que lo valora. Vive en Palo Alto, CA. Elizabeth Weal teaches ESL to primarily Spanish-speaking adult students in Redwood City, CA. Before that, she was a writer at Apple Computer and other high tech companies. She wrote Paso a Paso because she didn't think it was fair that, when she was learning Spanish (which she still is doing) she had hundreds of books to choose from that explained Spanish grammar, in English. In contrast, her Spanish-speaking students had access to very few books that explained English grammar in Spanish. Elizabeth loves hearing from people who use her book so please email her at email@example.com. Her passions are her family, her students, her friends, her new garden, reading, bicycling and cooking for appreciative people. She lives in Palo Alto, CA.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Weal
- PublisherTenaya Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTenaya Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amy Zhang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.