All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGramma and Grampa liked to travel to Yellowstone Park during all seasons of the year. Whether they sw-shoed, cross-country skied, biked, or hiked they always managed to have an exciting time and see wonderful wildlife. This is an illustrated chapter book for growing readers and all who enjoy reading to others. Each chapter is a story within itself, leading to an exciting climax in the dead of winter. There are pages that can be colored at the end of each chapter. All who appreciate nature, wildlife, and the great outdoors will love this book.
- Author BiographyAfter spending his professional life in business, Jack Day retired and began writing children's books. His success with his first book Gramma, Grampa, and the Three Bears prompted him to write this story. He lives relatively close to Yellowstone National Park in Bozeman, Montana.
- Author(s)Jack Day
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rose Toth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.