About this product
- DescriptionSolid and rigorous practice material in grammar and punctuation for Year 6 children to work on throughout the year in preparation for pre-tests and 11+ Common Entrance exams. Give pupils the best chance of success in Pre-Tests and 11+ exams with varied and thorough grammar and punctuation exercises. This write-in workbook for pupils aged 9-11 provides 25 topic-based activities with tips and advice, plus pull-out answers. - Learn to use precise punctuation to communicate effectively - Recognise links between punctuation and grammar - Make sense of text by ticing ways in which grammar determines meaning Also covers: standard punctuation, grammar termilogy, the conventions of English grammar in writing, punctuating writing accurately so that the meaning is clear. Also available from Galore Park: - Writing Workbook Age 9-11 - Spelling & Vocabulary Workbook Age 9-11 - Reading & Comprehension Workbook Age 9-11
- Author BiographySusan Elkin M.A. B.A. (Hons.) Cert. Ed. taught English for 36 years and was a member of the English department at Benenden from 1993 to 2004. She is now a full-time freelance writer, journalist and author of over 30 books including So You Really Want To Learn English books 1, 2 and 3 and English Year 9 published by Galore Park. Her e-book (Kindle 2103) Please Miss We're Boys describes - with humour - her first teaching job as a naive young woman in an all boys' school in 1960s Deptford.
- Author(s)Susan Elkin
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight172 g
- Width197 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.