About this product
- DescriptionGrammer Through Text Types series has been designed to develop and consolidate grammer conventions introduced through a variety of literacy and factual text types. Student Books 30 well-graded, double-page units. Grammar focus highlighted in context. Include cumulative revision units, self-assessment spreads and a handy, pull-out answer section. Definitions and examples to support independent learning. Include writing tasks to apply skills.
- Author(s)Heather Sperring,Peter Durkin,Virginia Ferguson
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight182 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.