All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionGrammar in Use Intermediate is a highly successful grammar text kwn for its clear, concise explanations and invative format. Grammar in Use Intermediate Classware is a presentation tool that allows you to present the Student's Book pages in a lively, interactive way at the front of the classroom. Classware can be used with all types of interactive whiteboards or simply with a computer and projector. You can make each page of the Student's Book come alive by highlighting, erasing, hiding, and revealing text; making and saving your own tes; creating text boxes; drawing lines; and attaching files. You can also zoom in on explanations and exercises and connect to online dictionaries.
- Author(s)Raymond Murphy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notecol.
- Weight110 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.