Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the integration of grammar and writing for language learners. Many students learn the process of writing - or how to write - without learning the grammatical structures essential to the actual writing. Grammar-Writing Connections teaches students high-level grammar items and structures that will give a more literate and natural sound to their writing. This textbook reviews the grammar and common writing mistakes and then teaches grammar and writing-related vocabulary and structures. Each unit features a variety of original exercises for practicing the grammar and includes in-class or at-home activities plus a longer writing assignment.This textbook is sold individually and with the CD-ROM ESL Baseball and Other Games. The CD-ROM offers additional practice directly correlated to, but t repetitive of the text. The software is available for site licenses.
- Author BiographyTom Cole teaches in the American Language Program at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Tom Cole
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.