All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrammy loves her two grandchildren, Brock Lee and Cally Flower. She loves her daughter, who named the children after her passion: gardening. Grammy's daughter is the best gardener around. She has quite a green thumb, but Grammy doesn't understand how her daughter has this talent. Grammy can't keep anything alive-t even a fern! One day, Grammy begins to resent gardens. She refuses to attend the local farmers' market. She has developed a horrible case of green envy because she envies her daughter's green thumb. To get rid of her green envy, Grammy decides to go on an adventure to discover her own special talent. Discovering what she's good at isn't as easy as she hoped, and it's even a little dangerous. Grammy might t be able to do it on her own. She might need the help of her loving grandchildren. As she searches for her own talents, Grammy discovers that everyone is good at something; everyone just needs to take the time to find out what that something is.
- Author(s)Shelli Smith
- PublisherInspiring Voices
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInspiring Voices
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.