All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey say, Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it! Then again, those who have forgotten the past are most likely living in the Springfield Retirement Castle, repeating themselves over and over again. Get to gabbin with the grand poo-bah of the Greatest Generation as he relives the glory days, and if you take time to listen, he may very well pass along some words of wisdom. So plug in your recliner and sit way, way back . . . as Gramps Simpson explains and explains and explains it all to you! Copyright (c) 2015 by Matt Groening Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. The Simpsons, created by Matt Groening, is the copyrighted and trademarked property of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
- Author BiographyMatt Groening is the creator of the longest-running comedy in television history The Simpsons. It exploded into a cultural phenomenon in 1990 and has remained one of the most groundbreaking and innovative entertainment franchises, recognizable throughout the world. He followed it with his creation of the hit sci-fi series Futurama, currently one of the top-rated shows on Comedy Central. As a cartoonist, Groening began his Life in Hell weekly comic strip series in the 1980s, which he concluded in 2012. He lives in Southern California.
- Author(s)Matt Groening
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleThe Vault of Simpsonology
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.