All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the far future after the world has been overtaken by a series of catastrophic events, this is the first in an epic fantasy trilogy full of heroism and sacrifice, romance and tragedy, greed and redemption. Blan and her allies, those who aspire to a higher civilisation for mankind, struggle against an enemy who seeks only domination. A new civilization of sorts has emerged from the ashes of a catastrophe on Earth - tall ships sail the seas again in search of safe havens. Blan is drawn from her quiet seaside village to confront a world at war. Abducted by pirates and pursued for his bedchamber by Black Knight, the leader of the expanding empire of Krar, Blan must confront evil and fulfil her true destiny. In Strings of Destiny, the opening chronicle of the Krar series, Blan is freed from the pirates only to find herself in the hands of Black Knight who desires her as his princess. Using all her wits and talent to evade recapture, she must also save her injured grandfather who has secret kwledge vital to Black Knight's ambitions. As the overwhelming forces muster against them, can Blan succeed? The thrilling story will continue in volume 2, Fulcrum of Power.
- Author BiographyW. John Tucker is a retired lawyer who now lives in the Isle of Man. He also has an interest in matters of science and economics in which he has obtained some relevant qualifications.
- Author(s)John W. Tucker
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.