All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen he was a young man, Allen Say's grandfather left his home in Japan to explore the world. He began his journey by crossing the Pacific Ocean on a steamship, then wandered the deserts, farmlands, and cities of North America. Allen Say lovingly tells the story of his own family's cross-cultural history in elegant watercolour paintings that earned him a Caldecott Medal in 1993. This twentieth-anniversary gift edition of the modern classic features downloadable audio and a new introduction by Allen Say.
- Author(s)Allen Say
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight485 g
- Width242 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.