All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Experiences is an exciting new series portraying young children's very first experience of nursery school, time with grandparents and other events. The first time for anything can be daunting, and these books set out to familiarise children, through simple read-aloud words and beautiful photos, with what seems, at first, unfamiliar but will eventually become a routine part of everyday life. In this book set in Ghana, Stephanie is getting everything ready because Grandma is coming to stay. Grandma shows Stephanie how to wear traditional dress, reads her favourite book, and takes her to see real-life dancers at a festival. In return, Stephanie shows Grandma how to kick a ball, ride a bike and play the drum.
- Author BiographyIFEOMA ONYEFULU was raised in a traditional village in Eastern Nigeria. A is for Africa, her first book, has become a classic title in the genre of cultural diversity. Ifeoma has twice won the Children's Africana Book Award: Best Book for Young Children in the USA: Here Comes our Bride (9781845071134) won in 2005 and Ikenna Goes to Nigeria (9781845079604) in 2008. Ifeoma lives in London with her two sons. Her other titles for Frances Lincoln are African Christmas (9781845074210), Chidi Only Likes Blue (9781845075132), Chinye (9781845071783), Deron Goes to Nursery School, Ebele's Favourite (9781845071868), Emeka's Gift (9780711212558), The Girl Who Married a Ghost (9781847800114), Grandma Comes to Stay, My Grandfather is a Magician (9781845075101), New Shoes for Helen, One Big Family (9781845076863), Saying Goodbye (9780711217010) and A Triangle for Adaora (9781845077389).
- Author(s)Ifeoma Onyefulu
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFirst Experiences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Weight136 g
- Width220 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographs byIfeoma Onyefulu
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.