All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrandma Gillie's Lessons of Love is a series of rhyming picture books that teach young children lessons encouraging acceptance of all people. The upbeat and contemporary style addresses modern issues that children face today in an entertaining manner. The story of Max and Gia shows how children see the good in others through the eyes of incence. My dears, all children far and wide, see the good in others, for you see what's on the inside. Both you and your children will enjoy this story written from the heart.
- Author BiographyKellie Nicholson wrote the Grandma Gillie's Lessons of Love series to teach children life lessons. Grandma Gillie is named after her mother and the characters Minsky and Priscilla are modeled after her own dogs. Nicholson is a motivational speaker, life coach and entrepreneur.
- Author(s)Kellie Rae Nicholson
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.