All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionYounger and hipper than ever before, twenty-first century grandmas are savvy eugh to realize that after all the work they put into their own kids, they can w kick back and just have fun grandmothering--a job with far less hassle and responsibility than mothering. If fifty is the new forty, then grandmas are better looking, more successful, more active, and more interesting than ever before. Why shouldn't they get the most out of every facet of their lives--including grandmotherhood? In this hilarious companion to her husband Mike's book, Grandpa Rules, Jill Milligan picks up where her husband left off, with humorous anecdotes about the joys and occasional pitfalls of being a grandma. When Jill learned she was going to be a grandmother, she was thrilled ...until she realized she wasn't old eugh to be a grandma ...or was she? How she and other women of her generation have handled the important and precious job of grandmotherhood is by turns hilarious and heartwarming. Written in a lighthearted and irreverent tone, and brightened by sharp and colorful illustrations, Grandma Rules is the perfect gift for the grandmother you kw--for Mother's Day, for her birthday, upon the birth of her new grandchild, or just for her to read and enjoy while she's at the gym.
- Author BiographyJill Milligan is an actress and comedian who lives in West Hills, California, which is a tortuous five-hour drive from her four grandchildren. She would like to thank every gas station and burger joint along CA Route 99 for the food, coffee, and bathroom facilities. Michael Milligan has been a comedy writer for more than thirty years, with credits including Good Times, Maude, All in the Family, The Jeffersons, and Dear John.
- Author(s)Jill Milligan
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Wallenta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.