All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the quilt is true. I wrote these stories several years ago from a grandchild's perspective, but, they are about my mother. This series of books is to hor her memory. She had a faith filled home and taught our family how to live a simple, caring life with faith and love. She was recycling long before it was popular. She made her own garden, canned her food, made our clothes and her home goods. She was gentle, humble and she set an example of how we all should live.
- Author BiographySarah Carswell grew up in a small foothills town in western North Carolina named Glen Alpine. She married her High School sweetheart Steve and has been married forty years. She has three children and seven grandchildren. She and her husband now live in South Florida and enjoyed spending time with their family. They love to gather at the supper table and tell stories of sweet memories and adventures they have had together.
- Author(s)Sarah Morgan Carswell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tyler Hollis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.