All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful collection of grandma's remedies gleaned from ancient wisdom that passed on through the ages. These remedies have been around for many centuries, and are completely natural, based on herbal and mineral formulas that have been tried and true by generations of people, worldwide. Remedies for the common cold, bowel movement, blood pressure, heartburn, ulcers, dressing wounds, curing warts, and many many more are included in this book. The ingredients for these natural remedies can be found at home or bought at any local grocery store. The author has been using these remedies for many decades, helping people to help themselves the natural way.
- Author BiographyTzipora Avitzur has been using these remedies for many decades, helping people to help themselves the natural way. She has written extensively on the subject of natural remedies and has gained public acclaim.
- Author(s)Tzipora Avitzur
- PublisherContento Now
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContento Now
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.