All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.63Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionA scrapbook of memorabilia chronicles the tender and sometimes zany moments shared between Grandma and her granddaughter during their seaside summers. Pages of the lively scrapbook are interspersed with watercolor-rendered photographs of the girl, w a teenager, as she reminisces about their relationship. The last summer in the scrapbook reveals how their roles have changed. Now the girl guides Grandma's wheelchair to places Grandma once brought her on the back of her bike or in a stroller. This poignant story uplifts and dignifies the experience of aging and loss, tingeing it t with sadness, but with hope and wonder.
- Author BiographyJosephine Nobisso is the author of 17 children's and adult books including Grandpa Loved' and Grandma's Scrapbook'. She lives in Quogue, New York.
- Author(s)Josephine Nobisso
- PublisherGingerbread House
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationWesthampton Beach, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGingerbread House
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight226 g
- Width266 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maureen Hyde
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.