All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionGrandmaster Repertoire is a series of high quality chess books based on the main lines, written by strong grandmasters. The aim is to provide the reader with a complete repertoire at a level good eugh for elite tournaments, and certainly also for the club championship. The Grunfeld Defence offers a repertoire for Black against 1.d4. Avrukh's two previous Grandmaster Repertoire books White received universal rave reviews and have been hugely influential on chess players all over the world, including at the very highest level. This volume covers the Exchange variations where White plays 4.cxd5 or 4.Nf3 Bg7 5.cxd5.
- Author BiographyBoris Avrukh is a chess grandmaster from Israel. He is an Olympiad gold medallist, former World Junior Champion and analysis partner of World Championship finalists.
- Author(s)Boris Avrukh
- PublisherQuality Chess UK LLP
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuality Chess UK LLP
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight442 g
- Width240 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.