Grandmother's Wisdom: Good, Old-Fashioned Advice Handed Down Through the Ages by Lee Faber (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrandmothers have been handing out advice for centuries and their tried and tested methods are often the answer to many modern day problems. Did you kw that malt vinegar and baking soda are as good as any branded cleaning product? That you can make your own delicious lemonade? Or shampoo that's perfect for your hair colour? Or what the best way to banish nasty bruises and a nagging toothache is? In Grandmother's Wisdom you'll find all the recipes, tips and good old common sense that grandmothers have learned and put into use throughout their lives. All the methods actually work - t an old wives' tale in sight! Charming, entertaining and practical, Grandmother's Wisdom is the perfect gift for someone needing a little bit of Grandma's guidance.
- Author BiographyLee Faber has five grandchildren. She was born in New York and lived there for 30 years before moving to the UK. She has worked in publishing, printing, modelling and journalism. Her other books include Raising Goats, Aloe Vera, Juices and Smoothies and Healthy Oils.
- Author(s)Lee Faber
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/02/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.