All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor ages 3-8 Starr is spending the night with her grandparents. Before going to bed Grandpa talks with her about what he will fix her for breakfast the next morning. He teases her by offering several unusual options. Starr replies to his outlandish suggestions and guesses what animal would enjoy what Grandpa offers. The format of the book is such that the reader or listener may guess along with Starr and then turn the page to discover the answer.
- Author(s)Sandra Fishel Brandon
- PublisherMirror Publishing
- Date of Publication25/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMirror Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Swapan Debnath
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.