All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
Did the American people suddenly become independent on July 4, 1776, or is there something more to our shared history?
History books tend to simplify the events leading up to the Declaration of Independence, but t Grandpa! Terrence Hagen wants his grandchildren--and everyone else--to kw exactly what happened from the founding of Jamestown in 1607 to the time the Founding Fathers broke free from England.
The reality is the real America was developed in that period between the founding of the first settlements to the Declaration of Independence. In this history book, you'll learn why
America could be called an accident; self-government was t discovered by America; colonial America was the result of concurrent conflict among many entities; and subsequent immigration of n-English settlers changed the nature of the American colonist and produced ethnic, religious, and cultural conflicts.
Laced with chapter summaries, quizzes, and stories of sacrifice, Grandpa's US Colonial History to 1800 tells the forgotten history of how the American Revolution was fought t to attain independence but to retain the level of independence early settlers enjoyed.
- Author(s)Terrence Hagen
- PublisherAbbott Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbott Press
- Weight1021 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound