All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGranny Has A Whisker, Vol 1-Cherry Maters Series: My Granny has a really long whisker. It is so long, I can use It to jumprope. It is so long, I can use it to water ski. Sometimes it pokes me in the eye, I don't like that. Granny's story is told in rhyme just like Dr. Seuss! Granny also slipped some coloring pages in the back so everyone can color the both of us. Isn't that cool? I Have the bestest Granny in the world. You might think so too if you read her story. Excerpt: Granny has a whisker on her chin. It sticks straight out just like a pin. It poked me in the eye When I gave her a kiss, so I gave it a yank. I couldn't resist.
- Author BiographyOne of the author's most exciting accomplishments is her new Children Books. Each child is welcome to meet adorable characters as they short stories written in rhyme. Bonus chapters are added in each book allowing the child extra interaction through coloring. Granny Has A Whisker is a humorous rhyming story about old age. Often children can be a little afraid of the elderly appearance. The short story eliminates all fear by laughing some of the features which every dark haired woman unfortunately experiences in real life except not to the degree of Granny. I picture Granny with her whiskers in a rocking chair swallowing flies! I don't know why she grew a beard, but I think it's weird!
- Author(s)Renee Robinson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Http //Www Iclipart Com/ Iclipart Com
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.