All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a quirky, off-beat comedy about a boy scribe, a kick-ass granny and a primate with a vendetta...Eccentric young wordsmith Samuel Johnson finds himself home alone while his diplomat uncle is off diverting a crisis in Azerbajan. As Samuel sits penning his memoirs and wondering how to divert the crisis in his own life - namely the big, hairy brute that is Boris Hissocks - he spots the little old lady next door acting very strangely. Is she actually chopping wood with her bare hands? Then the Monkey King comes kcking, and suddenly Samuel's whole world is turned on its head...
- Author BiographyJohn Chambers is a cartoonist and screenwriter who has developed concepts and written scripts for many animated series over the past ten years, including Jasper the Penguin (2002), Lazy Lucy (2003), The Incredible Gnarfs (2004), The Journey of the Fourth King (2005), The School for Little Vampires (2006/2007), Oscar the Balloonist (2008/2009), The Little Knight Trenk (2009/2010) and Molly the Little Monster (2007-10). He also writes and draws the long-running comic strip The Adventures of Festy O'Semtex for Phoenix magazine, and has contributed many cartoons to other publications. John lives in Berlin, Germany.
- Author(s)John Chambers
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest Age8 years +
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.