All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBailey, who is usually so nice, Bailey, my neighbor, my friend, my buddy, my pal for my whole life, kwing me better than anybody, that Bailey, that Bailey I am so mad at right w, that Bailey, I hate him today. Twelve-year-old Rosie and her best friend, Bailey, don't always get along, that's true. But Granny Torrelli seems to kw just how to make things right again with her interesting stories and family recipes. It's easier to remember what's important about love, life, and friendship while Granny Torrelli makes soup.
- Author(s)Sharon Creech
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication26/12/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Raschka
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.