All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy children's book, Granny and the River is about floating down the river with my Granny. This was a peaceful time and the only two years I was a child. My Granny was: Nancy Elizabeth Hensley Taylor and she taught me how to hear the river and skin a squirrel. I believe each child only needs one person to love them unconditionally. I had that with my Granny. It has taken me thirty years to get back home to the mountains. Now I write, I paint and I when float down the river with my eyes closed, I hear my Granny singing to me.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Marshall Edwards
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.