All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis final volume in the trilogy, Paul's Three Wars, sees Paul and Betty moving into retirement, closing his Army career and her musical career, during the 1960s. Meanwhile, the focus turns to their son, Danny; Betty's daughter, Rosalie; and Paul's nephew, Teddy. The family must deal with failed marriages and new loves; Rosalie's musical career; Teddy's military service and his investigation of a case of Soviet espionage; fears of homosexuality; and the Vietnamese War. Danny's role in the anti-war movement of the late 1960s and early 1970s threatens to tear the family apart.
- Author BiographyKarl Larew is a retired history professor and one-time Army intelligence officer. His first novel, Candles in the Window, a study of college life in the 1950s, was published in 1999. He lives in southern Pennsylvania with his wife and cat.
- Author(s)Karl Larew
- Date of Publication13/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.