All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA modest and unassuming man, Grant never lost a battle, leading the Union to victory over the Confederacy during the Civil War, ultimately becoming President of the reunited states. Grant revolutionized military warfare by creating new leadership tactics by integrating new techlogies in classical military strategy. In this compelling biography, Mosier reveals the man behind the military legend, showing how Grant's creativity and genius off the battlefield shaped him into one of our nation's greatest military leaders.
- Author BiographyJOHN MOSIER is a Military Historian and Author. From 1989-1992 he edited the New Orleans Review. He received funding from the National Endowment for the Humanities to develop an interdisciplinary curriculum for the study of the two world wars.
- Author(s)John Mosier
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/01/2009
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleGreat Generals
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight244 g
- Width128 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byWesley K. Clark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.