All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrants and Letters contains four sample proposals and nine letters that were written for actual youth programs successfully funded in Southeast Texas. The book is a source of inspiration for those who learn best from real-world examples.
- Author BiographyLisa Helaire Taylor is an English professor at Wiley College (home of Denzel Washington's Great Debaters ). She received her M.A. in English from the University of Houston and is currently working on a doctoral degree in Educational Technology. Before moving to East Texas in 2002, Taylor dedicated over 20 years to grassroots efforts in the Houston-Galveston community. During her tenure as Vice President of a county-wide youth service agency, her grantsmanship harvested funding for the programs detailed in Grants & Letters. Taylor shares her most successful proposals as an inspiration to those who seek positive change in their communities.
- Author(s)Lisa Helaire Taylor
- PublisherSmarde-Jo Publications
- Date of Publication11/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmarde-Jo Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.