All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionGraph coloring is one of the oldest and best-kwn problems of graph theory. As people grew accustomed to applying the tools of graph theory to the solutions of real-world techlogical and organizational problems, new chromatic models emerged as a natural way of tackling many practical situations. Statistics show that graph coloring is one of the central issues in the collection of several hundred classical combinatorial problems. This book is devoted to problems in graph coloring, which can be viewed as one area of discrete optimization. Chapters are dedicated to various models and are largely independent of one ather.In each chapter, the author highlights algorithmic aspects of the presented models, i.e., the construction of polymial-time algorithms for graph coloring. This is an expanded and updated translation of the prizewinning book originally published in Polish, Optymalizacja dyskretna . Modele i metody kolorowania grafow. It is suitable for graduate students and researchers interested in graph theory.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/06/2004
- Series TitleContemporary Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 352
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight407 g
- Edited byMarek Kubale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.