All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraph partitioning is a theoretical subject with applications in many areas, principally: numerical analysis, programs mapping onto parallel architectures, image segmentation, VLSI design. During the last 40 years, the literature has strongly increased and big improvements have been made. This book brings together the kwledge accumulated during many years to extract both theoretical foundations of graph partitioning and its main applications.
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- Series TitleISTE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight704 g
- Width154 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byCharles-Edmond Bichot,Patrick Siarry
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.