All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionGraphene, Carbon Natubes, and Nastructures: Techniques and Applications offers a comprehensive review of groundbreaking research in nafabrication techlogy and explores myriad applications that this techlogy has enabled. The book examines the historical evolution and emerging trends of nafabrication and supplies an analytical understanding of some of the most important underlying nafabrication techlogies, with an emphasis on graphene, carbon natubes (CNTs), and nawires. Featuring contributions by experts from academia and industry around the world, this book presents cutting-edge nafabrication research in a wide range of areas. Topics include: * CNT electrodynamics and signal propagation models * Electronic structure calculations of a graphene-hexagonal boron nitride interface to aid the understanding of experimental devices based on these heterostructures * How a laser field would modify the electronic structure and transport response of graphene, to generate bandgaps * The fabrication of transparent CNT electrodes for organic light-emitting diodes * Direct graphene growth on dielectric substrates, and potential applications in electronic and spintronic devices * CNTs as a promising candidate for next-generation interconnect conductors * CMOS-CNT integration approaches, including the promising localized heating CNT synthesis method * CNTs in electrochemical and optical biosensors * The synthesis of diamondoids by pulsed laser ablation plasmas generated in supercritical fluids, and possible applications * The use of DNA nastructures in lithography * CMOS-compatible silicon nawire biosensors * The use of titanium oxide-B nawires to detect explosive vapors * The properties of protective layers on silver naparticles for ink-jet printing * Nastructured thin-film production using microreactors A one-stop reference for professionals, researchers, and graduate students working in nafabrication, this book will also be useful for investors who want an overview of the current nafabrication landscape.
- Author BiographyJim Morris is an electrical and computer engineering professor at Portland State University, Oregon and is an IEEE fellow. Dr. Morris has served as treasurer of the IEEE Components Packaging and Manufacturing Technology (CPMT) Society (1991-1997), BoG member (1996-1998, 2011-2013), VP for conferences (1998-2003), distinguished lecturer (2000-present), CPMT Transactions associate editor (1998-present), and IEEE Nanotechnology Council (NTC) representative (2007-2012), and won the 2005 CPMT David Feldman Outstanding Contribution Award. He also serves as the NTC VP for conferences (2013-2014) and awards chair (2011-2013). He has edited or co-authored five books on electronics packaging, including one on nanopackaging. Krzysztof (Kris) Iniewski manages R&D at Redlen Technologies, Inc., a startup company in Vancouver, Canada. He is also a president of CMOS Emerging Technologies, an organization of high-tech events covering communications, microsystems, optoelectronics, and sensors. Dr. Iniewski has held numerous faculty and management positions at the University of Toronto, University of Alberta, SFU, and PMC-Sierra, Inc. He has published more than 100 research papers in international journals and conferences. He holds 18 international patents granted in the United States, Canada, France, Germany, and Japan. He is a frequent invited speaker, has consulted for multiple organizations internationally, and has written and edited several books.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleDevices, Circuits, and Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note185 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJames E. Morris,Krzysztof Iniewski
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.