All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for graphic designers, illustrators, artists, and clergy alike, this thorough exploration of sacred art transcends the discussion of symbols and aesthetics in order to seek a truly spiritual way of seeing. By drawing a comparison between many different eras of religious icography--from the illuminators of the Middle Ages to modern-day artwork and advertising pieces--this vital resource encourages creative thinkers from all religious backgrounds to rediscover their work as sacred. Beautiful and abundant illustrations, coupled with passionately written text, challenge the ways in which we view religious artwork and imagery.
- Author BiographyDaniel Kantor is the founder, principal, and creative director of KantorGroup, an award-winning strategic brand communications consultancy serving a broad range of national corporate clients. KantorGroup was the principal design consultant for Evangelical Lutheran Worship -- Pew Edition, the core resource used by the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. He lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Daniel Kantor
- PublisherGIA Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGIA Publications
- Content Note500 colour photos, colour photos
- Weight453 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.