All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an exciting collection of 15 projects that draw inspiration from everyday objects. This fabulous book shows how photos of the most ordinary objects - fireplace surrounds, a chain-link fence, raindrops on a deck - can inspire fascinating modern quilts. This collection is proof that beauty abounds when you see the world through a quilter's eyes! You can: choose from 15 enticing projects ranging from wall hangings to throws to bed-sized quilts - all with step-by-step instructions; view the pictures that inspired each project - along with a photo of the finished quilt; and, achieve a fresh look with invative graphic designs for everyone from beginners to experts.
- Author BiographyHeather Scrimsher started sewing at the amazingly early age of four. She enjoys combining the simplicity of modern quilt design with the traditional techniques used by generations of quilters.
- Author(s)Heather Scrimsher
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.