All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates and explains science, whether shrinking down to the size of an ant or riding on a sound wave.
- Author BiographyAgnieszka Biskup is a science writer and editor based in Chicago. She is a former editor for the science section of the Boston Globe as well as the children's science magazine Muse. In addition to children's books, she has also written many articles for newspapers, magazines, and websites. Her books have received awards from Learning magazine, the Association of Educational Publishers, and the Society of School Librarians International. Her book Football: How It Works (Capstone Press, 2010) was a Junior Library Guild selection. Katherine Krohn is the author of many books for young readers, including biographies, fiction, and graphic science and history books. Her books on supernatural subjects include Haunted Houses (Capstone Press) and Fortune Telling (Kidhaven Press). Krohn was born in Germany and grew up in the Detroit area. She now lives in the Pacific Northwest, home of many reported bigfoot sightings.
- Author(s)Agnieszka Biskup,Amber J. Keyser,Katherine Krohn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGraphic Library: Graphic Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.