All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates and explains science in different ways, whether shrinking down to the size of an ant or riding on a sound wave.
- Author BiographyAgnieszka Biskup is a science writer and editor based in Chicago. She is a former editor for the science section of the Boston Globe as well as the children's science magazine Muse. In addition to children's books, she has also written many articles for newspapers, magazines, and websites. Her books have received awards from Learning magazine, the Association of Educational Publishers, and the Society of School Librarians International. Her book Football: How It Works (Capstone Press, 2010) was a Junior Library Guild selection. Katherine Krohn is the author of many books for young readers, including biographies, fiction, and graphic science and history books. Her books on supernatural subjects include Haunted Houses (Capstone Press) and Fortune Telling (Kidhaven Press). Krohn was born in Germany and grew up in the Detroit area. She now lives in the Pacific Northwest, home of many reported bigfoot sightings.
- Author(s)Agnieszka Biskup,Amber J. Keyser,Katherine Krohn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGraphic Library: Graphic Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Out-of-print date19/09/2014
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.