Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first substantive international text that takes on the quintessential beverage of the Italian culture. Grappa: Italy Bottled is two books in one. The first is a comprehensive course, from grape-growing to tasting, including facts on grappa and distillation that have t been published before. The second half takes you on a trip through the grappa regions of Italy, concluding with a list of distilleries.
- Author BiographyOve Boudin is a Sweden-based importer of Grappa, and known world-wide as one of the great expert on the spirit. When not hunting down Italy's best Grappa, he's usually composing his unique brand of jazz rock fusion.
- Author(s)Ove Boudin
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight1098 g
- Width292 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.