All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Grasping God's Word pack contains everything you need to learn the basics of biblical interpretation, matter if you are enrolled in a class or learning on your own. First published in 2001, J. Scott Duvall and J. Daniel Hays' Grasping God's Word, w in its third edition, is one of today's bestselling hermeneutics textbooks. In addition to the textbook, the pack includes: *Grasping God's Word Video Lectures, featuring 22 video lessons accompanying each chapter in the textbook; *Grasping God's Word Workbook, with study exercises for each chapter to reinforce concepts learned in the book; and *Grasping God's Word Laminated Sheet, a quick reference guide to the central concepts in the book. The Grasping God's Word pack includes everything you need to start learning the basics of biblical interpretation today.
- Author BiographyJ. Scott Duvall (PhD. Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at Ouachita Baptist University. He is the coauthor with George H. Guthrie of Biblical Greek Exegesis: A Graded Approach to Learning Intermediate and Advanced Greek and with Terry G. Carter and J. Daniel Hays of the textbook Preaching God's Word: A Hands on Approach to Preparing, Developing and Delivering the Sermon. J. Daniel Hays (ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary; PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is dean of the Pruet School of Christian Studies and professor of Old Testament at Ouachita Baptist University. He is the author of From Every People and Nation, and he has coauthored Grasping God's Word; Preaching God's Word; Journey into God's Word; The Story of Israel: A Biblical Theology; Iraq: Babylon of the End Times?; Apocalypse; and The Dictionary of Biblical Prophecy. He teaches adult Sunday school at his local church in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, and preaches frequently throughout the nation.
- Author(s)J. Daniel Hays,J. Scott Duvall
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight1899 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine69 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.