All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionField guide to grasses of the South Texas Plains and adjacent Gulf prairies and marshes; includes detailed keys, descriptions, and color photographs. A reference for grass identification in Texas, the southwestern United States, and rthern Mexico --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyJames H. Everitt is a former rangeland scientist (retired) with the Kika de la Garza Subtropical Agricultural Research Center in Weslaco, Texas. D. Lynn Drawe is former director (retired) of the Rob and Bessie Welder Wildlife Foundation in Sinton, Texas. Christopher R. Little is assistant professor of plant pathology at Kansas State University. Robert I. Lonard is retired as research professor at the University of Texas Pan American.
- Author(s)Christopher R. Little,D.Lynn Drawe,James H. Everitt,Robert I. Lonrad
- PublisherTexas Tech Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleGrover E. Murray Studies in the American Southwest
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Tech Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), maps
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.