All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrassland Animals looks at the effects of human habitation and hunting on creatures of the world's savannahs and prairies -- from the planet's greatest predators to insects in the grass. It is part of the Saving Wildlife series, which investigates the world's endangered species in the context of their different environments.
- Author BiographySonya Newland is an experienced author of children's books. She specialises in geography.
- Author(s)Sonya Newland
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSaving Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations maps
- Weight380 g
- Width217 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.