All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces different types of grasslands around the world, describing their different climates and the survival adaptations that animals and plants must make to live in them.
- Author(s)Cathryn P Sill
- PublisherPeachtree Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAbout Habitats
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight417 g
- Width259 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Sill
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.