All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging book paints a picture of passionate grassroots youth workers, at a time when their practice is threatened by spending cuts, target cultures and market imperatives. Using interviews, dialogue and research diary excerpts the author brings youth work practice and theory to life. The book will interest researchers and practitioners in youth and community work, education, social work, and health and social care and its rich, empirical research will resonate internationally.
- Author BiographyDr. Tania de St Croix has been a youth worker for over twenty years, and is a Lecturer in the Sociology of Youth and Childhood at King's College London. She is active in Voice of Youth, a youth workers' co-operative, and In Defence of Youth Work, a campaign for critical, democratic and emancipatory youth work practice. Tania has written several widely-read articles and book chapters on youth work practice and policy.
- Author(s)Tania de St Croix
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.