All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionA homework assignment on gratitude leaves Jake completely stumped. After all, he's just an ordinary 8 year old boy - what's so great about that? But a weekend of adventures opens his eyes to the true meaning of gratitude, and just how lucky he is that it's always within his reach. This engagingly illustrated picture book will help introduce your young readers to the concept of gratitude, and the accompanying Grateful Jake Resource Guide (also available from Amazon) will help you expand on those ideas with activities your whole family will enjoy.
- Author(s)Emily Madill
- PublisherEm & Joe Books Co.
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEm & Joe Books Co.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Izabela Bzymek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.