Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis Gratitude Journal is a bedside book for you to use as you close each day with expressions of thanks. From the obvious to the surprising gifts of the day, ting them helps you appreciate it all. Why participate in this practice? Whatever it is that appreciates increases in value; so appreciate your life. *Introduction written by Denise Taylor, author of Heavenly Birth.
- Author BiographyRena Reese is the founder of Soul Salon International as well as an author, speaker, trained counselor, (Johns Hopkins University 1994) and life coach, (Coaches Training Institute 2005) In addition to being named a 2004 EAS Body-for-Life Grand Champion she hosts a radio program, The Soul Salon and teaches at The Mindfulness Center in Bethesda, Md. Visit SoulSalonInternational.com for more information.
- Author(s)Rena M Reese
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byDenise Taylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.