All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionGrauzone and Completion of Meiosis During Drosophila Oogenesis describes the work behind a major, award winning discovery: the establishment of a new pathway that specifically regulates the female meiosis, a process essential for sexual reproduction. This book chronicles a new gene mapping method and the cloning and documentation of several types of genes that were proven to have significant influence on the cell cycle. It is of interest to anyone doing work with fruit flies, both graduate students and principal investigators.
- Author BiographyBin Chen is a researcher at Stanford University and is the winner of the Larry Sandler Award.
- Author(s)Bin Chen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight173 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.