Grave Expectations: Planning the End Like There's No Tomorrow by Carmen Flowers, Sue Bailey (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.27+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever been at a funeral, turned to the person sitting with you and said, I never want you to do this to me. When the time comes, remember I'd like ... Well, this is a book to collect those thoughts so you can put them down and forget about them -- kwing they are expressed for the right people to see and act on at the appropriate time. Everybody's going to die. Nobody gets out alive. Death is the one thing you can absolutely count on. Why then are people so reluctant to plan for it? Full of humorous and poignant funeral stories and first-person accounts, Grave Expectations - Planning The End Like There's No Tomorrow, like the perennially popular wedding planners that line the shelves of every bookstore, is the ultimate handbook, packed with creative suggestions for realizing one's final wishes. This is a book that gives people permission to memorialize their lives on their own terms and in their own ways. This is a lively book about preparing for death; it's t a book to be afraid of. Who knew arranging a funeral could be fun?
- Author BiographySue Bailey is the Vice President of On-Air promotion for HBO Original Programming. She oversees promotion for HBO original series such as The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage, Deadwood and Rome, as well asHBO films including, Angels in America, Peter Sellers, Band of Brothers and Empire Falls. As a producer and as a creative director/executive producer, Sue has been the recipient of over one hundred national and international broadcast and design awards--New York Film and Television Festivals, Promax--Gold, Silver Bronze. Carmen Flowers has worked for The SONY Corporation, during which time she appeared on over two hundred news and talk shows around the country including Regis & Kathy Lee, Hour Magazine with Gary Collins and CNN. Carmen is credited with coining the words camcorder and walkman. She was the co-anchor of World Travel News on the Travel Channel as well as narrator of the program The Perfect Trip with Matt Lauer which led to her own syndicated talk show Weight Loss Today. Carmen moved behind the camera when she founded Liebert Recording Studios in New York, where she worked as executive producer of commercial and independent features before forming her current media content development company, Little Black Dog, Inc.
- Author(s)Carmen Flowers,Sue Bailey
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2008
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCider Mills Press
- Content Note2-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight406 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.