All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes what you are desperately searching for is right under your se. That's the lesson of this fascinating memoir from a character that has grown up in what seems the least dramatic place in the country: small town Iowa. Yet, even in a small farming town, life can bring harsh blows and many crazy turns. Follow the journey of one man from childhood trauma to drug addiction to settling down into a rewarding family life while gaining the respect of the man he always wanted to please but was never quite able to: his father. As you read his story, perhaps you'll realize that what you seek might be right beside you. Perhaps this book will even save you a lot of time from looking for peace and contentment in all the wrong places.
- Author(s)Larry W Mongar
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.