Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a detailed history of the borough of Gravesham, illustrated with over 150 old photographs, prints and other printed ephemera. The pictures are taken exclusively from the Gravesend Library collection; many of these have never been published before. To present a more complete historical picture of the region, the book includes a chapter on the outlying villages that make up the borough of Gravesham.
- Author BiographyThe author is a professional historian and writer and has written over fifty titles, mostly of a historical or factual nature, including books on local, British and world history and several guide books for visitor attractions. He has worked as an editor and designer; has a degree in medieval history and has lectured extensively for university colleges on historical subjects and has a special interest in architectural and topographical history.
- Author(s)John Guy
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleImages of England
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Noteapprox 200
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.