Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of relativity is among the most familiar theories in all of physics. Although its direct implications for our daily lives are practically negligible, it has continued to generate great fascination. This book offers readers with an interest in physics and basic kwledge of higher mathematics a lucid and understandable pathway to understanding the theory of general relativity.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr.-Ing. Holger Gobel, Helmut-Schmidt-Universitat, Hamburg
- Author(s)Holger Gobel
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight441 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.