All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe victim of a cyber-prank gone viral, Autumn was forced to transfer schools t exactly what she wanted to do as a sophomore. But what choice did she have when all her personal information was posted all over the web? When threatening comments started to trickle in, the police said her only chance to avoid stalkers was to move schools and start over. Determined to make the best of her situation, Autumn realized that she had been given an opportunity to reinvent herself; to become the outgoing, popular, t-at-all-shy girl she'd always wanted to be. But even the best plans go awry. As soon as Autumn arrives at her new school, she meets Maurice a bully of monumental proportions who makes life miserable for everyone. Things seem to be looking up when Autumn learns that her best friend Sophie Rose is transferring to her new school, too but then Sophie starts keeping her distance. Bullied at school and online, adrift without the support of her best friend, Autumn believes she failed miserably at changing the old habits that had given her that shy girl reputation in the first place. Not only could she t move from reserved to rambunctious, she couldn't even get to rmal. But when a tragedy shakes Autumn's world, she stops feeling sad about what happened to her. Now she's angry and she's determined to put a stop to this cyber-torture and bullying of herself and the people she loves in this powerful and poignant vel.
- Author(s)Veronica R Tabares
- PublisherSun Break Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSun Break Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.