Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sirians of Planet Xylanthia were a spiritual race of being - far more advanced in techlogical and spiritual development with a government that centered on Just rule. As the Local Group of Galaxies representative to the Virgo Federation - they believed it was their mission to help less advanced civilizations when an alien invasion threatened their existence. Most other planets in the Virgo Cluster of Galaxies were concerned with their own development and advances - except for the Andromedans. These were a separate species from the rest of galactic life in appearance - they were the only kwn grays. The ruling elite of Upsilon B immigrated from a sister planet called Werrti that had been destroyed by a corona mass ejection that forced the evacuation. With the loss of a mineral and resource rich planet -thing would get in the way of their ruthless goal of destroying the human race in order to have total control of Earth's resources. It was during the Sirian reign of Queen Anjolina - assisted by the spiritual and physical guidance of the one God - Ashtibenipul - that soul fractalization would commence - and in so doing transform Marlo Freesport into the avatar GRAYJAX that awaited her destiny - a calling to save the planet was on her shoulders.
- Author(s)Thomas J Barrale
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.18
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.