About this product
- DescriptionBased on the phemenal artwork found in Gray's Anatomy for Students , 324 brilliantly illustrated, full-color flash cards allow users to test themselves on key anatomic structures and relationships. Separate groups of cards are devoted to anatomy and imaging; back; thorax; abdomen; pelvis/perineum; upper limb; lower limb; head and neck; systemic anatomy; and clinical (i.e., surface) anatomy. The back of each card identifies the structures shown on the front and reviews relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more.
- Author(s)A. Wayne Vogl,Richard Drake
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication22/07/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date11/06/2009
- Content NoteApprox. 300 illustrations
- Weight1374 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine83 mm
- Contained items statementContains Cards and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.